Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1. The sky vodka company made this message.
2. It was made to sell there products.
3. I think upper class people were targeted in this add.
4. The sky vodka company paid for this add.
5. I think the sky vodka company will benefit from this add.
6. I think that people who drink this beverage could be harmed.
7. If i wanted to try a new drink then maybe this add would matter to me.
8. I would take the actions of changing adds after seeing this add
9. I think this is about sky trying to make money, that is why there are marketing there product.
10.I think the only idea applied that there vodka is not dirty or in other words elegant
11.You need to be 21 to drink this product is left out of the add.
12.Sex appeal and like that if you drink this you are upperclass.
13.These techniques are used to sell there product.
14.This was made Feb 2, 2004
15.ESPN magazine was used to share this add.
16.this is opinion.
17.i dont know.
18.they were proved but it does not say where from. just say it is proved.

No comments:

Post a Comment